At Kona we try to provide a range of charter options. Bookings can be made for 3 days (Min) to 10 days (Max) it's up to you.
2B Survey (10 Passengers Max - 3 crew).
SWAINS REEF (6-10 days)
- Situated 1OOn/m North-East of Yeppoon
- Bottom end Great Barrier Reef, a must see
- Live coral reefs/Crystal clear lagoons/Coral cays
- An abundance of Reef Fish and Pelagic Fish
- Fish the shallow reefs or deep dropoffs
- Emperor, Redthroat, Trout, Spanish Mackeral etc
- It doesn't get any better than out here
Shoalwater Bay/Island head (5 Day minimum)
- Excellent fishing through the summer months
- Very picturesque part of our coastline, good all round anchorage
- Large creek systems, a sports fishermans paradise
- Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Fingermark, Mud Crabbing, Oystering and more
- Fantastic reef fishing close by, something different every day
Port Clinton/Pearl Bay (4 Day Minimum)
- Large inlet & estuary system on east coast of Shoalwater Bay
- Military training area, good anchorage most winds
- Brilliant sportfishing, light gear & crabbing
Capricorn Bunker Group (3 Day Minimum)
- Cluster of islands surrounded by many reefs approx 50 n/m off the coast. Must have good weather conditions
- Wide range of reefies and pelagics available
These are just some of the options available so send us an email or simply give us a call and we can arrange a trip to suit your needs.
Please Note all charter prices given will be inclusive of GST and Government Taxes/Fees (EMC Charges and Reef Taxes).